Thursday, September 16, 2010

The American Child Photographer's Charity Guild

The American Child Photographer's Charity Guild is a non-profit, volunteer based organization of child photographers from all over the country who have come together to form a guild dedicated to children in need and their families.

I aspire to be the newest member of this charitable organization. I believe that photography is an incredible art in which you can capture moments of love, so that you can hold on to them forever. When families are struggling through difficult times, a portrait session can be the last thing on their mind. However, it has been my experience that it is often during these trying times that is is most important to cherish the love and special people we have in our lives. I believe that positive thinking has the power to change lives. For that reason, I would be honored to provide families and children in need with something so essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment